Skip to main content

Random Poems

Thoughts and Writings

CAGED

You've restricted yourself to four walls,

You have no clue there's life outside.

You write, speak, care about the world,

But do you realize that you have a heart that beats?


Filling all your evenings, nights with abuse and headache.

Just take time out and see, feel, breathe,

To me, you're just a mighty fraud knowingly.

You will not be the same anymore for me,

You were once a distant dream,

But now that you're a reality, the truth I see,

I'm glad I will be able to get outta here soon.

I thought this life was for me...

But I'm thankful it's not, I'm soon gonna be free.

THE RACE I LOST

Strangers! Strangers everywhere!

No one even has the time to care!

Saw everyone running, picked up my pace,

No one ever told me this was just another race.


Moved out of home to make my family proud,

But I seriously feel lost in this crowd.

Every time I feel like here’s where I belong,

They show me a mirror with its pieces on the ground.


Let me fly, I said, but my feet are tied,

Independence is awesome, they all lied!

Failed to fit in, trust me, I tried,

No one ever told me you’ll feel so lonely inside!


Moving in circles is all that we ever do,

Your time is up before you can find out who is you!

Tell me, what are all of us trying to prove?

Nothing we ever had and there’s nothing we have to lose.


But alas! It’s a vicious cycle, we can’t even take a break!

Blend in or be stomped on are the only choices you can make.

If you still have time, know this my friend,

All you need is a little love, a little happiness to last you until the end.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

It totally went above my head,

Lost in my own thoughts,

And in sleep on my bed.

You got married!!!!!!!!!!


My dearest friend,

I wish I had been there,

When you had wed,

I know she is the girl of your dreams,

May your marriage be as beautiful as it seems,

Forever and ever as you make her your bride,

I know you guys wanna be left alone,

Go somewhere and hide!!!!!!

This is for you and your lovely wife...

Happy married life.

Thought Pieces

When You Wrap Your Arms Around Me

When you wrap your arms around me,
There's no place I'd rather be.
When you look me in my eyes,
It's just you, I can see.
You make my day worth living,
You're the reason for me to keep smiling.
Just a glimpse of yours,
And my world I can see.
In you and you alone,
I wanna be forever and ever and ever.

Babyyy you mean the universe to me...

Life with you is as bright as it can ever be :)

PC: Vista Artistica

A Beautiful Journey

As random strangers we met,
For a long journey, we were set.
Through endless times and countless songs,
Not a moment with you felt wrong.
Thousands of words would fall short,
To tell you what I feel from my heart.
With you, it's always a fairy tale,
On a beautiful journey, we have set sail.

My Love For You

Can I sing you a song that says I love you?

How when you're near it's new,

How when you're far it's blue.

Loving you is like feeling morning dew,

Baby, my love for you is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey of love through the ages

The Journey of Love Through Ages Every one of us at any point in our lives must have wondered, what is love? The real definition may be a mystery or not because science actually doesn't approve or have proof of love, yet people say they have fallen in love. Maybe love is like water. It molds itself to the changing situations. Let us have a look at the journey of love through ages.. Earlier (man) stages: There was nothing called love. Even if there was, it made no sense. People just lived to eat and they satisfied their physical needs with maybe anyone or anything. Later the same time: There may be...was love, but people didn't pay much attention to it. People lived with each other for the sake of living or maybe lived with the person who fetched them food. Last stages of this stage: People had multiple partners so that they had their options open! Especially m

Tech-No-Logic

Dependency on Technology There have been numerous short films, debates, discussions, and videos in the past few days on our increasing dependency on technology. Whether it's the addiction to selfies, social networking sites, games, or even general news, we are breathing and thriving on technology. The raging debate of the hour is, can we survive otherwise? If not for all this technology, can we call ourselves developed or developing? Probably not. There was a time when man discovered fire, and there was a time it burnt his entire habitat. It is now that time of the hour when the match is ignited with absolute precision, and it will have the elastic or boomerang effect on all of us. We are increasingly seeing school-going kids handling smartphones and iPhones like experts on a space mission. In the name of se

Baby We're Addicted!

In the past few days, there have been numerous short films, debates, discussions, and videos highlighting our increasing dependency on technology. Whether it's the addiction to selfies, social networking sites, games, or news in general, technology has become an inseparable part of our lives. The ongoing debate questions whether we can survive without this technology and still consider ourselves developed or developing. EFLUites, the students and lecturers of EFL University, share their perspectives on the matter. Spandana, an EFLU student, observes people walking into her on campus, engrossed in their phones, and even her classmates browse their mobiles during class. She believes that we are becoming slaves to technology, which will have consequences in the near future. However, she acknowledges that technology is a boon for handling assignments and research, but emphasizes the importance of setting  limits. EFLU lecturers also share similar concerns, as technology has led to an